Some of the most popular questions we get from job seekers are below. Do you have a question mentioned below that is not answered? Using our contact form, feel free to reach out. We’ll answer your question as soon as possible.
1. Do I have to pay for this service?
No, we never charge job seekers for our services. Creating an account is free and open to anyone.
2. What types of jobs does ABC-Jobfinder fill?
ABC-Jobfinder works in a variety of many industries from Office Services to Light Industrial jobs to Professional and Hospitality, ABC-Jobfinder places many types of jobs at all levels.
3. Where can I send my resume?
4. When will I be called for an interview?
As soon as there is a suitable opportunity.
5. I have submitted my resume. What happens next?
If your background does match one of our positions, a recruitment consultant will call to learn more about you and if a fit is determined, we’ll work closely with you to prepare for your job interview with the employer.
6. How long will it take to find me a position?
It is a matter of being introduced to the right employer, at the right time, to find the ideal chance. This phase could happen in one day, or it can take a year, depending on your abilities, your level, and what you are looking for in the ideal opportunity.
7. How often do I need to call into ABC-Jobfinder while looking for work?
Typically, when a job opens up, we will reach out to you. However, you should feel free to communicate with on a weekly basis with your Recruitment Specialist, either by phone or email.
8. I want to work remotely, can you help?
Yes, depends on your position and employer
9. What kind of training program do you offer?
ABC-job finder provides you with free services such as resume writing and preparation for a job interview